Out of everyone in your family, finding the best gifts for dad may be the most difficult. If he enjoys a particular hobby like grilling or golf, choosing a gift may be a little easier – but as scary as it may seem, the key to finding the best gifts for dad from his daughters are those who exploit your knowledge of him. .
A good place to start is to find useful gifts that help fill in the gaps in his daily life (like a novelty pen to help him take work notes or a mini-fridge to upgrade his man cave) . If he works from home, a fun desk toy can break up the monotony of his day. Or, if you want it to finally understand why you spend so much time on your skincare routine, grab a pack of face masks or one sun protection kit that you can try together.
We may or may not encourage a little friendly competition between you and your siblings, but there are plenty of unique gifts for dad that will solidify your place as the favorite child. Before you begin your search for a last-minute birthday gift or start DIYing a homemade gift, browse our list of the best gifts for dads from daughters for some cool ideas.
Our top picks
- Best personalized gift: FAMIHEART Personalized Hoodies Portrait from Photo$18, Amazon
- Best affordable gift for dad:Portable charger for Apple Watch$17, Amazon
- Best Amazon Gift for Dad: Minipresso portable espresso machine$55, Amazon
- Most useful gift for dad: Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker with Egg Cooker Ring$30, Amazon
- Most practical gift for dad: RAK hammer multi-tool$23, Amazon
All products presented on Teen Vogue are independently selected by our editors. However, when you purchase something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.