We may earn revenue from products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn even more >
Microsoft Office applications need no introduction. Almost everyone involved in academia, business and professional world is familiar with basic tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Well, the monthly or annual fees for Microsoft 365 to use them.
However, a lesser-known way to access the popular suite of apps is a lifetime license, allowing you to pay just once to use your favorite apps for as long as you want. Microsoft Office 2021 also currently costs $69.99 for Windows PC Or Macdown from its usual price of $219.99.
How Microsoft Office 2021 Lifetime Download Works
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive a download link and software license key to install the suite on a Windows PC or Mac. From there, you you will never have to worry about renewals or fees– just use the apps until you upgrade your computer or want the next versions of the software suite.
Microsoft Office 2021 includes six key apps for Windows PC and Mac users:
- Word, to enter text documents and format them with design tools.
- Excel, to organize data with spreadsheets and analyze it with formulas and graphs.
- PowerPoint, to create slideshows with transitions and animations.
- Outlook, to manage your emails, calendars and tasks.
- OneNote, for taking paperless notes with seamless multimedia integration.
- Teams, to communicate via text or video chat.
Those who purchase the Windows PC license also receive Publisher, for designing digital and print publication materials such as greeting cards or newsletters, and Access, for managing large databases with built-in reporting tools.
Take advantage of this offer through a Microsoft verified partner:
StackSocial prices subject to change.